APPLICATION FEES - This link is to not be used for paying renewal fees. Use the Eservices Tab for Renewing an appraiser or AMC certificate.
Licensing Fees, Verifications, and all other fees for the Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board may be paid in the Online Payment Portal. Additional fees apply.
LINK TO PAYMENT PORTAL
To Renew Appraiser and AMC license please use the Eservices Tab. Do Not Pay renewal fees from the Payment Portal.
When utilizing the payment portal all applications and documents must be emailed to the KREAB. Upon receiving the documents and payment the staff can begin processing the application. Please email applications, documents, examination request, etc. to Angie.Thomas@ky.gov.
- Associate Appraiser Initial $212.00 - Effective July 1, 2021 - $200.00
- Certified General, Certified Residential, Licensed Residential Appraiser, Reciprocal Initial $252.00 - Effective July 1, 2021-$240.00
- Appraisal Management Company Initial $2,400.00
- AMC National Registry Fees $25.00 per appraiser
- Temporary Permit(s) $150.00
- Examination $200.00
- Duplicate & Change Certificates $10.00
- Fine/Late Fee Staff will notify on fee to submit
- Return Check Fee Staff will notify on fee to submit
- Other: Education Provider Fees, etc. Staff will notify on fee to submit
*Renewal payments must be completed through Appraiser and AMC renewals. The staff will advise if payments for renewals can be made through this payment portal.