KY Real Estate Appraisers Board


Grievances - Appraisers and Appraisal Management Companies (AMC)

If you wish to file a grievance against a Kentucky certified/licensed appraiser or Appraiser Management Company (AMC), please complete the Statement of Grievance and return the form and supporting documentation to the Board office.


Grievance instruction for Appraisers.pdf.pdfGrievance instruction for Appraisers.pdf.pdf 

Grievance instruction for AMC.pdfGrievance instruction for AMC.pdf