Important Links and Information
COVID-19 and Executive Order 2020-257
KREA Memo - COVID UPDATE.pdf regarding Executive Order for those licensees holding licenses from the Kentucky Real Estate Authority.
Changes to the Kentucky Administrative Regulations
New Kentucky Administrative Regulations became effective October 4, 2019. The Board encourages appraisers to review the updates to Chapter 30 Real Estate Appraisers Board.
The following Regulations include updates:
- 201 KAR 30:010 – Definitions
- 201 KAR 30:040 – Professional Standards of Practice and Conduct
- 201 KAR 30:070 – Grievances
- 201 KAR 30:110 - Appraiser Roster and Rees
- 201 KAR 30:190 – Certification and Licensing Requirements
- 201 KAR 30:330 – Registration and Supervisor of Appraisal Management Companies
Appraisal License/Certification Renewal and AMC Renewal
Appraisal Licensing/Certification Renewal
Click Here to Renew Appraiser Certification/License Online
Appraisal Management Company Renewal
CLICK HERE TO RENEW ONLINE
Please have the AMC Registration # and First License Date* available to log in to the renewal system.
*First License Date format example 8/1/2012 or 12/30/2012)
JUNE BOARD MEETING
Date: Friday, June 26, 2020
Time: 9:00 A.M.
Location:Board Office, 321 N. Madison Ave., Richmond, KY
How To Reach Us
Kentucky Real Estate Appraisers Board
321 N. Madison Avenue
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: (859) 623-1658 | Fax: (859) 623-2598
Change of Information for AMC's
Change of Information for Appraisers