How to become an appraiser
AQB Questions and Answers
How do I ...
Change my information? Answer - Submit changes by:
When requesting an address change with the reprinting of a license the fee is $10.00.
When requesting an address change without a license reprinted there will be no charge. This will allow us to update our data base and mailing list.
Get a Letter of Good Standing? Answer - A request for a letter of good standing must be in written form by:
- Mail to: KREAB | 135 W. Irvine Street, Suite 301 | Richmond, KY | 40475
- Fax to: (859) 623-2598
- Email to: Angie.Thomas@ky.gov
The request must contain the following items:
- Name of the appraiser
- Complete mailing address where the letter of good standing is to be mailed.
Obtain an Appraiser List? Answer - To obtain a list of appraisers:
- Send $25.00 and request to KREAB | 135 W. Irvine Street, Suite 301 | Richmond, KY | 40475
- When requesting a list, please specify the format in which you want the list printed by appraisers last name, county or city.
or View a list of appraisers and their current status or download the list from the Appraisal Subcommittee web site.